Saturday 6 December 2014

Smoothy That Aids In Weight Loss



Smoothies that aid in weight loss offer a delicious, nutritious way to lose weight.  I had no idea that they are also so delicious! For me, this is like a revelation, because I have a confession to make: I have a total sweet tooth. By implementing smoothies, which are filling and healthy, I’m hoping you will be able can conquer my love of sweets – or at least send them in another direction. Maybe the smoothies can help with #weight loss too!



PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA SMOOTHIE


There are a lot of surprising smoothies that aid in #weight loss, and this is one of them. I wouldn’t have believed that a peanut butter based smoothie could be all that healthy, but the protein is what makes it great. This smoothie is ideal as a replacement meal. Thanks to the peanut butter, you get plenty of protein, and all together, it's like a peanut butter and banana sandwich!

Recipe:

Half of one banana
1/2 cup smooth or crunchy low-fat peanut butter
1/2 cup of non-fat milk
6 ice cubes
1 tablespoon of chocolate whey protein powder
Place all of the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.

And the great thing this smoothy is a wonderful energy source for your exercise routines!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment